11 Best Cafes to Work From in Edinburgh
Below you will find a list of the 11 best coffee shops with free and fast WiFi in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. A hand-picked list of the best cafes to work remotely from.
The average internet speed of cafes in Edinburgh is 40 Mbps. This download speed was collected from 11 different cafes and 14 unique check-ins by real members of our community.
The cafes are ranked by the speed of the WiFi connection, their workability, and popularity. Rest assured, the coffee shops have free WiFi access for all customers. You are allowed to open your laptop and work from these cafes. Make sure to support the company by buying a cup of coffee or something else from their menu every now and then.
1. Don't tell Mama Coffee Bar64 Home Street, Edinburgh
412 Mbps214 Mbps1 speed test
2. Brew Lab Coffee6-8 South College Street, Edinburgh
64 Mbps33 Mbps1 speed test
3. Machina Espresso2 Brougham Place, West Tollcross, Edinburgh
14 Mbps9 Mbps1 speed test
4. Edinburgh Press Club20-30 Cockburn Street, Edinburgh
12 Mbps12 Mbps1 speed test
5. Elephant & Bagels37 Marshall Street, Edinburgh
7 Mbps1 Mbps1 speed test
6. Black Medicine Coffee Co2 Nicolson Street, Edinburgh
4 Mbps2 Mbps1 speed test
7. Lowdown Coffee40 George Street, Edinburgh
3 Mbps1 Mbps1 speed test
8. Fredericks Coffee House30 Frederick Street, Edinburgh
2 Mbps1 Mbps1 speed test
9. Castello Coffee7-8 Barclay Terrace, Edinburgh
1 Mbps3 Mbps1 speed test
10. Cairngorm Coffee41A Frederick Street, Edinburgh
1 Mbps2 Mbps1 speed test
11. Starbucks Coffee47 Leith Street, Edinburgh
1 Mbps1 Mbps1 speed test
The results are updated regularly, check back later for new and updated coffee shops. Please contact us if you think we have made mistakes or if you have any tips and suggestions.
You can contribute to the list by logging in, checking in by running a WiFi speed test and submitting information about the place you are visiting.