6 Best Cafes to Work From in Kuala Lumpur
Below you will find a list of the 6 best coffee shops with free and fast WiFi in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. A hand-picked list of the best cafes to work remotely from.
The average internet speed of cafes in Kuala Lumpur is 62 Mbps. This download speed was collected from 6 different cafes and 17 unique check-ins by real members of our community.
The cafes are ranked by the speed of the WiFi connection, their workability, and popularity. Rest assured, the coffee shops have free WiFi access for all customers. You are allowed to open your laptop and work from these cafes. Make sure to support the company by buying a cup of coffee or something else from their menu every now and then.
1. Cafe ETC198, Jalan Tun H S Lee, City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
169 Mbps98 Mbps1 speed test
2. Kopenhagen Coffee KLECL1-05, Level 1, The Hub, KLEC Mall, Kuala Lumpur
78 Mbps‹ 1 Mbps1 speed test
3. Fishee Coffee12-20 M, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 13, Arked Esplanad, Bukit Jalil, Wilayah Persekutuan
26 Mbps21 Mbps1 speed test
4. Feeka Coffee Roasters19, Jalan Mesui, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
10 Mbps8 Mbps1 speed test
5. The Coffee Bean & Tea LeafF 27 & 28, 1st Floor, Lot 10, Shopping Centre, 50, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
10 Mbps10 Mbps1 speed test
6. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Sunway VelocityG-73, G-74 & G-75, Sunway Velocity Mall, Lingkaran SV2, Sunway Velocity, Kuala Lumpur
5 Mbps‹ 1 Mbps1 speed test
The results are updated regularly, check back later for new and updated coffee shops. Please contact us if you think we have made mistakes or if you have any tips and suggestions.
You can contribute to the list by logging in, checking in by running a WiFi speed test and submitting information about the place you are visiting.